Welcome to the home of the SharePoint + PowerShell Virtual User Group! The idea for SharePoSH is for us to meet once a month and discuss PowerShell or SharePoint Object Model topics. Topics might include:
- PowerShell Error Handling
- Memory management / object disposal
- Scripting best practices to support portability and re-use
- Working with Web Parts and Web Part Pages (August Meeting)
- Working with the Publishing framework
- Deep dives into common classes such as SPSite, SPWeb, SPList
- Performance considerations and techniques for querying SPList data
SharePoSH has been on break for a little while but we're looking to restart in May 2014!
If you have a script you'd like to share at the next (or a future meeting) please contact me at info@SharePoSH.com
Also, check out our Events
page to view slides and recordings
from the prvious meetings!